FORTVISION is searching for a hard-worker, sales representative person who will be responsible for researching, contacting, and qualifying FORTVISION's outbound & inbound potential customers. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about FORTVISION solutions as they are about providing an exceptional and professional experience for our potential customers.
We live and breath the internet and pride ourselves on always getting things done. We solve problems on the go, making sure that the details comes towards our vision - and we have fun while doing it.
- Cold calling potential international customers (from SMB and large Enterprise companies) with information about FORTVISION product’s value
- Schedule qualified customers for sales calls
- Ensure prospects meet our qualification criteria
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Build and maintain a profitable sales pipeline
- Disseminate opportunities and educate Account Executives as necessary
- Update CRM to ensure efficient lead management and record-
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Native English level - a must!
- Excited to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Prior remote sales experience - big advantage
- Prior Saas experience in a similar role - big advantage
- Ability to conduct in depth research via various online tools - must
- Past experience in working with USA and EMEA customers - big advantage
- Self-starter with a track record of self-management in order to get the job done
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, google docs)
- Sales training and CRM experience a plus
- Ability to work required hours is essential; Monday-Thursday: 12:00pm-21:00pm & Friday: 09:00am-15:00pm.
Mail your CV to jobs@FORTVISION.com