Our sales team is growing rapidly and we are looking for an experienced Sales Team Leader to manage a group of sales team members to help drive FORTVISION' success forward.
You will be responsible for growing and developing the team by providing expert level sales knowledge, coaching, training and process improvement. You will drive the day-to-day execution to exceed the business performance targets of FORTVISION.
Team leaders also carry a light quota to stay up to date on the always changing needs of clients and to be able to give more focused support to the team combining general sales knowledge and the FORTVISION platform.
- Effectively help your team of quota carrying sales people, to manage a full sales cycle, build and manage a pipeline, and deliver accurate forecasting
- Provide support for escalations and participate directly in complex sales situations and negotiations
- Hire, motivate, coach and provide training to increase productivity and skill sets of employees
- Provide detailed activity reports, opportunity management, quotes, and forecasting as well as verbal feedback to sales management
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Management
- Ensure high quality customer experience
- Cultivate a healthy, diverse, and inclusive sales culture in support of FORTVISION core values, mission and bold ambitions
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the FORTVISION solution
- 3-5 years of sales experience as a B2B account executive
- 2+ years of management experience
- SaaS or Advertisment experience - Must
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executive
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Ability to build strong personal relationship
- Native English speaker - Advantage
- Self-starter, Result-oriented, high energy, adaptable and inquisitive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Mail your CV to jobs@FORTVISION.com