Being a Content Marketing Writer at FORTVISION is a unique opportunity to help pioneer a revolutionary new industry in the B2B arena. You will lead the establishment of the emerging category “Digital Adoption” in your writing, ideas, and attitude.
If you want to educate and inspire the leaders of the world’s biggest companies and generate unique content on the complex connection between technology, innovation, and humans – we would love to meet you.
Applicants should provide two writing samples of their choice, to be submitted with the application.
What will you actually be doing?
- Write and edit a range of content types, including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, email campaigns, presentations, and webinars.
- Be the focal point of any content request, whether you are creating it, editing it, or supporting other content needs on the team.
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize strategy and processes.
- Contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as growing blog subscribers, brainstorming interesting new topics, and increasing conversions.
- Prioritize SEO as required.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of FORTVISION’s various types of content to best appeal to different target audiences.
- An understanding of the goals of content and inbound marketing role.
- Understand the digital world - convertion, retention, lead geneation etc.
- Familiarity with lead generation and SEO - and advantage.
- Native English speaker.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing and content creation.
- Experience in B2B Marketing or SaaS company - an advantage.
- Comfortable using data and analytical thinking as part of content marketing.
- The ability to work well within a team, and give and receive constructive feedback.
- A “work smart, play hard” mentality.
Mail your CV to jobs@FORTVISION.com